Thursday, January 19, 2012

How can I get a basketball scholarship to play for western kentucky?

I'm 6'3 guard and I want to play basketball at Western Kentucky University badly but I don't know what to do to.How can I get a basketball scholarship to play for western kentucky?
Well you would have to get a Coach to Recommend you to Western Kentucky's coaches. And speak with them and let them see you play, and let them know that you really want to be there show them dedication. but the best advice i could give is to get your coach to recommend you and if he doesn't know him then find a coach that does and like the way you play to talk to Western Kentucky.How can I get a basketball scholarship to play for western kentucky?
Satrt by going to their websiteHow can I get a basketball scholarship to play for western kentucky?
Train like crazy and smash ***'s in b ball, i want to do the same one day but i gotta train first.

No comments:

Post a Comment