Monday, January 23, 2012

What steps does a person have to go through to becoming a basketball coach?

I need to write a 4 paged paper for my reading class. I have already interviewed my old basketball coach. I wanted to have more information so that I can get a better grade. :DWhat steps does a person have to go through to becoming a basketball coach?
At what level?....



Kids - maybe parks %26amp; rec., ymca, boys %26amp; girls club (volunteer)

AAU %26amp; high school - become an "assistant volunteer", if you stay around long enough you can become a permanent coach.



college and above - volunteer and/or go through the interview process and be hired.What steps does a person have to go through to becoming a basketball coach?
i have no idea google it
  • duplicolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment