Thursday, January 19, 2012

What would be a good basketball conditioning plan for me?

I'm a 5' 11'' post and I need a conditioning plan to keep me in shape for the next 3 months until summer basketball starts. Can anyone give me plans/workouts?What would be a good basketball conditioning plan for me?
get your vertical better, jump rope, frog leaps, squat-jumps, and knee tucks. Work on some new moves, make sure you are coordinated with both hands, and watch some old tapes over Kareem Abdul Jabar and examine his sky hook. Kevin McCales pivoting is good to watch too. Run alot to get your speed up. Maybe run a mile with ankle weights and a couple of minutes later run it without them. it's alot easier.What would be a good basketball conditioning plan for me?
Just jump through the hoops for someone.What would be a good basketball conditioning plan for me?
trying getting your Vertical leap better and work on your shot and go down to the park or any place with a hoop and bring a friend and try some post moves and get some new moves and get stronger lift weights and you should be fine if you do all of these things

No comments:

Post a Comment