Saturday, January 14, 2012

What's the worst basketball related injury you have ever gotten or seen?

Today at the park there were some kids playing basketball and one of them got hurt so badly. He drove in for a layup and he got packed and he fell down and slammed his head on the concrete floor. They had to call an ambulance because he was knocked out and bleeding.



The worst injury I've gotten was a sprained ankle and some broken fingers, not too bad. I broke some fingers skateboarding as well.



BQ: Has your team made any trades yet? Any rumors of trades for your team?What's the worst basketball related injury you have ever gotten or seen?
Worst injury i have gotten- high ankle sprain





Worst i have seen- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGPKIS6pB…





BQ_ rumors are that bulls are trying to trade up in the draft, maybe to 8 or 9





EDIT: i used to skateboard too!! i broke my collarbone and cut my shin open to the bone
I would have to say a torn aclWhat's the worst basketball related injury you have ever gotten or seen?
Watch the Shaun Livingston injury on You Tube. Thats the worst ive seen so far.
This player in High school died because of a head trauma.



He dunked the ball then hit the backboard with his head, then fell to the ground and hit it again...What's the worst basketball related injury you have ever gotten or seen?
Well I don't get injured much, but in the 8th grade I jumped up to get a rebound and when I came down I came down straight on my knee. Yes it hurt. Now every now and then when I walk I feel a sharp pain go through that same knee. Doesn't stop me from playing basketball though. lol.



BQ: Na. The Rockets haven't made any trades, but there are talks that they're trading McGrady. Actually the radio down here makes it seem certain that they're trading McGrady.



#1 Rockets Fan
Umm the worst injury I have ever gotten besides the sprained ankles was this one time me and my friends and cousins were playin out on this crap piece of asphalt and I dove for a loose ball and someone landed on me and I got a dash straight through my knee and all the way down my leg. Blood was everywhere, now there's just a scar but it was swollen and all that for a while!!!





BQ: I wish my team would trade already but they haven't.........Shaq's the first to go though
My sophomore year of High School, our star player tore his ACL and MCL right in front of me. His entire leg just...gawd it was ugly.



BQ: Nope, and there was Rajon Rondo and Ray Allen to the Pistons for Stuckey, Prince and Rip, that didnt work out. Also Rondo to the Clippers for B Davis and Camby, but the salary doesnt work. Then Ray Allen for Josh Smith and Marvin Williams. (Hope that happens)
I broke my wrist last year playing, I got a fast break layup, and some kid came out of nowhere, and knocked me to the hardwood. I used my hands to break my fall, and I fractured my wrist. It felt sore but it didn't hurt that bad, I just sat out the rest of the game. Then I got an X-ray, and the doctor told me, I couldn't play ball for like 2 months.



The Nets are rumored to get Carlos Boozer, and he could bring them easily to the top of the east. I hope we get him, and get rid of Yi.
feel sorry for the kid

on hard concrete...that hurts



worst injury i got was spraining my foot in basketball practice and getting a few stitches on my pinkie

i'm not a injury prone person since i try not to get injured and play my best



BQ-no,mavs aren't getting anything out right now except for nowitzki and his personal life but he's doing better
I went up to dunk the ball (just messin around on a 7.5 hoop) and the ball bounced off the rim, through the hoop, and rocketed into my nuts



Hurt like a b****



BQ: The Nuggets haven't done anything yet and it's disappointing
the worst injury i ever had was A torn cartilage

It may not seem bad but it messed up my game

so I had to start all over

But nothing that bad

I hope that kid is ok though



BQ: Not that I know of
The worst injury I've ever had was when I was playing against my uncle, and he tried to steal a ball and he got my eye. He scraped out a huge chunk of my eye cornea (the lens) and it sucked.
Ruptured my achillies tendon. Put me in a cast for 13 weeks from Memorial Day till Labor day. Major suckfest.



I got an elbow in my eyebrow once which wasn't too bad but it ripped a cut which bled like a mother. I didn't even know it and everyone was looking at me like I had been shot as blood just gushed all over my shirt. It was not a big deal but it was pretty dramatic, lol.



Worst I ever saw was when Kermit Washington caved in Rudy Tomjanovich's face with a punch during an NBA game. I'll never forget the sound - like a watermellon being squashed.



I'm a bit older than most of you...
Last year in practice I told my friend watch this ima dunk he said I can't dunk so after that I dunk the ball then I landed on my wrist I think I hit a nevous on my wrist I could move it but when I move it back it started to hurt I felt that smoove pain my wrist was folded back like u was knockin on a door it last it for 3 day im ok I just practice my self with a ball to make it better







Lebron is not going no where he going to sign a contract with the cavs and stay there



Kobe should get traded
I feel sorry for that kid. That kinda reminds me of something...

There was this time when I was playing at the park sometime ago. So this one guy was shooting a three and I tried to block his shot, but instead we both collide in mid-air and I knocked him down on his back, hitting his head on the concrete floor, which knocked him out cold. I don't know what happened to him after his friends took him to the hospital. I never got see that kid play again and I still feel guilty about it.



The worst injury I ever got was a fractured ankle. Couldn't walk or play for about 3 months.



BQ: You tell me.
wow...

I don't have a story about basketball.

But my bf used to be on the football team in HS and he said the coach's son while playing a game, his cleets got stuck in the grass when he was running and turning and his leg was like turned backwards in the ground!
My two front teeth were chipped, twice. Once I was driving and tripped when I was 9, another on a fast break, and I was on defense, me and the offensive player ran into eachother, and we both fell hard.



The worst I've seen is.... Allen Iverson crossing over Michael Jordan...

The REAL worst I've seen is.... this guy was about to dunk it, while on a fast break. He looked over for a second. He hit his head off the back board then came falling down on his back and head. He had a broken back and concussion in his head. They did have to call the ambulance. Thats when they made a new rule, no dunking.
shaun livingston
  • auto parts stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment