Saturday, January 14, 2012

How to prepare before a basketball game?

My last game is tomorrow, we've won 0 games so far, and I am determined to make my team win this one.



Honestly, I think I'm the best player (made the most points) but everyone says "Oh, [girl's name] is better," and I'm like wtf... And when I made a shot that stuck up girl said, "I could've done better" and it was just like no you couldn't of.



Aside from that, how can I prepare before a basketball game or maybe the night before. Stretch?How to prepare before a basketball game?
Eat some pasta before the game . Make sure you don't eat too much that you are full. Stretch BEFORE the game . If you do it the night before you may hurt yourself and you may be too sore. Take some shots and layups before the game and focus on winning. Look at the other team and where they are weak.

Hope this helps !How to prepare before a basketball game?
fd

No comments:

Post a Comment