Monday, January 23, 2012

How can I recover from basketball so I can perform my best the next day?

I play basketball pretty much everyday of the week and get up at 5:45 in the morning to go to the gym. I have noticed that some days I have much more energy and can shoot the ball more easy and consistent and can think more clear and compete well. The problem is, many of the days I will go into the gym and play a pick-up game and feel sore in the legs and lazy mentally and physically. I need some advice on how to be ready to perform my best every time.How can I recover from basketball so I can perform my best the next day?
Just feel confident every time you play.....How can I recover from basketball so I can perform my best the next day?
Stop playing so much.
  • chrome apps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment