Monday, January 23, 2012

What should basketball coaches wear to games?

This is my first year as a basketball coach...Im coaching middle school girls basketball. Im not sure what I should wear to the games.



If you could maybe give me some websites to visit or some stores to go to that would be very helpful :)



Oh and Im 20 a girl and I need small shirts and pants :) ThanksWhat should basketball coaches wear to games?
u should wear sweats or basketball clothes (jerseys, t-shirts, and shorts)



www.ladyfootlocker.com



good luck =DWhat should basketball coaches wear to games?
Just wear trackpants or basketball shorts and a shirt/singlet that has your team logos and names in it and ofcourse basketball shoes. I haven't seen what a girl coach wears formally so I don't know lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment