Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is the length of a middle school basketball court? Also, tips on running and b-ball tryouts.?

I want to know because I want to improve my running for basketball tryouts. So, I want to practice at home. Also, any tips on running/making a basketball team. I made it last year, but just barely, and I was like the slowest one. I also get tired really fast. So, please any tips, and the length. Can you also try to give me the length in feet/inches? Thanks very much!What is the length of a middle school basketball court? Also, tips on running and b-ball tryouts.?
its really small the three point line is about 18 feet and the court too

i just played yesterday

and middle school basketball isnt really tough i think you should learn how to do a crossover i helped me a lot and dribbling skill and see some youtube videos on moves

No comments:

Post a Comment