Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is a good present to get your basketball coaches?

I graduate in june and i have played basketball all of my 4 years of high school, and i would like to show my apprectiation to my coaches. I have three basketball coaches i want to get something for.What is a good present to get your basketball coaches?
something he can use, like a brand new stop watch or anything out of nike or adidas
hatsWhat is a good present to get your basketball coaches?
a gift card to wal mart
Gift certificates to their favorite restaurants....All sports coaches love foodWhat is a good present to get your basketball coaches?
Basketball jerseys



Kobe Bryant

LeBron James



they would know that they're amazing





Or you could get them a gift card to best buy or something
A championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment