Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is the best and fastest way to get quicker feet for basketball?

I play basketball for my high school. I am a good player but i lack in one thing... quickness. i know if I become quicker I will be a better player.What is the best and fastest way to get quicker feet for basketball?
-Suicides

-Defensive Slides

-Run Stairs

-Run Hills





And on top of that, I can give you a full speed training course, via e-mail. There's a word document with individual workouts, and also a word with pictures showing a course.



All you need is a track, either indoor, or outdoor, at a Rec Center, a School, a bike trail even perhaps.





I can also give you, (Off-Topic)



Basketball Routine

Weight Lifting Muscle Packing Workout

Growing Taller Stretches

"Air Alert
"

Ball Handling Workout.





Good Luck.What is the best and fastest way to get quicker feet for basketball?
Speed Ladders and Box Drills. Trust me, it works just as well as anything out there if you put in the time.
speedladers, running upstairs, or running around the park in heatWhat is the best and fastest way to get quicker feet for basketball?
any change of direction exercises, make your own agility ladder, (real easy, that's what I did)

No comments:

Post a Comment