Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where can I find a basketball goal to install on the house above the garage?

Years ago, about the only at-home basketball goal was installed over the garage door so play could take place on the driveway. That is what we want for our boys, but the only ones I can find are very high-tech and super expensive. Does anyone know where to find a simple backboard that has installation materials included?Where can I find a basketball goal to install on the house above the garage?
http://www.modells.com/product/index.jsp鈥?/a>Where can I find a basketball goal to install on the house above the garage?
Try Toys R Us. they have them and they're decent priced.

Where can I find a basketball goal to install on the house above the garage?
basically any where. Rebel sports, sports power, any other sport shop or ask your local gymnasium teacher or som1 who owns a gym.

hope it helps
basketball hoops R us

No comments:

Post a Comment