Thursday, January 19, 2012

Will I ever be able to dunk a basketball?

Hey, I am 5 foot 7 inches and love basketball. I am in tenth grade and on my schools basketball team. I am planning on doing lots of vertical exercises and making my ability to jump a lot greater. My question is, even if I go workout and really increase my jumping ability, because of my height will I ever be able to dunk on a ten foot hoop. Is it physically possible?Will I ever be able to dunk a basketball?
nope sorry kid
Yeah it's definitely possible. A 3 foot vertical would do the trick for you. That's definitely an attainable goal. Check out this guy on youtube. He has a 40 inch vertical, and he's not a professional athlete or anything. http://youtube.com/jumptrainer He has a great site with info on jump training too.Will I ever be able to dunk a basketball?
yeah its physically possible spudd can do it. it looks so amazing wen short people dunk it. looks like they're flying. literally. but i think u have to have pretty big hands to grip a basket ball.
If you can develop a 3.5 ' vertical.Will I ever be able to dunk a basketball?
there is a fair chance just remember when you jump bend down and load your legs first and keep up the good jumping kid


Nate Robinson and Spud Webb can do it, work hard enough and so can you.
Doesn't look like to good of a chance for you, but keep working on it.



Good Luck!!
Nate Robinson can do it. I'm pretty sure he is shorter than you.
dude wear an ankle weight then try to do treadmill
yea man u can definately dunk

Spud webbs was like 5' 6 and he won the NBA slam dunk contest in 1986 lol
are u black?
  • california academy of sciences
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment